Tag Archive: DD214

Help! I Lost My DD214

Army RecordsHelp! I Lost My DD214 Article by Serve Seven I am a veteran applying for a home loan but I’ve lost a copy of my DD214 after my recent retirement from overseas duties. I have no idea how I am going to obtain a copy …

Continue reading »

Finding My Medical and complete DD214 Records

Army RecordsI got out of the marine corps reserves in 2005. Two years later I tried to obtain copies of my records from the national record center. My medical files were lost before and a copy was supposedly stored somewhere and later sent to the storage. However they are apparently now missing as well. I …

Continue reading »